نوع مقاله : علمی _ ترویجی
1 عضو هیأت علمی دانشکده مدیریت و حسابداری دانشگاه شهید بهشتی
2 کارشناس ارشد مدیریت دولتی دانشگاه شهید بهشتی
عنوان مقاله [English]
One of the most important concepts that has received much attention in recent several years as an effective factor in organizations’ success is organizational citizenship behavior, which has been widely investigated to identify its impressive elements and implications.
In this article, first the status of justice in Islam as well as a study of new dimensions of organizational justice including four dimensions of justice (distributive, procedural, interactional, and informational) and the practical examples of these dimensions in the life story (sīra) of the Prophet (S.A.W.) and Imams (A.S.) are explained and then, the role of each one of them in promoting organizational citizenship behavior is described.
15. Blakely, Gerald L., Andrews, Martha C., Moorman, Robert H., (2005) , the moderating effects of eguity sensivity on the relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behaviors, Journal of Business and Psychology, Vol. 20, No. 2,pp.259-273
16. Colquitt,Jason A.,Conlond E.ng yee.k,Wesson.Michael J .Porter, Christopher O.L.H , (2001) , Justice at the millennium: a meta- analytic review of 25 years of organizational justice research,Journal of applied psychology,vol .86,NO.3,pp.425-445
17. Cohen-Charach, Yochi& Spector, paul E, (2001) ,"the role of Justice in organizations:A meta-analysis". Organizational behavior&human decision processes, vol .86, No.2, pp.278-321
18. Halyan Zhang, B.ENG.M.A., (2006) ,Antecedents and consequences of organizational justice , A Dissertation, Mcmasster university.pp1-148
19. Laurel, Mcnall A., (2005) , reactions to electronic performance monitoring: Antecedent and consecuences of interpersonal and informational justice, state university of Newyork at Albany, pp.1-135
20. Nabatchi,Tina,Blomgren Bingham,Lisa and Good,David H, (2007) ,Organizational justice and workplace mediation: a six – factor model ,International Journal of conflict management, vol.18, NO.2,PP.148-174
21. Podsakof,P.,Mackenzie,S.,Paine,Y.,andBachrach,D., (2000) ,” organizational citizenship behaviors:a critical review of the theoretical and empirical literature and
suggestions for further research’’, journal of management, vol.26,No .3,pp.513-563
22. Shaffer, Margaret A., (2005) Equity and relationship quality, influences on organizational citizenship behaviors”, personel review ", vol.34, NO.4, PP.406-422
23. Tahir Suliman, Abubakr mohyeldin, (2007) , Links between justice, satisfaction and performance in the workplace, Journal of management development, vol.26, NO.4, pp.294-309